Saturday, March 1, 2008

They are my Friends

OK, I was the first of the "Cool Kids" to post like Shawn asked us, but I was the least creative. All of my friends have some really deep, thought provoking looks into their lives. Wow.... here I am the oldest of the group (since Jeff hasn't blogged yet) and each and everyone one of my friends had a lesson for me. That leads right back to my first blog and God giving us fellow believers to uplift us. What an awesome gift. My friends are super Christians, super parents, super people. We are an odd mix of people, but that is what Jesus does. He picks the least likely people to do extraordinary things. Each one of you are amazing. You are all just a great example of what God can do when he truly lives inside of a person. I pray that I can live up to being the kind of friend God wants me to be to them. I love each and every one of you! I thank God for the blessings you all are to me!

3 comments:

Brook said...

I love you too Tracy! I agree, it's not everyday that a person can look around and be surrounded by such great friends. We all have flaws but we give them to God and that's what makes it so challenging and fun to be around everyone. God must really want to sharpen us all to have brought us to eachother at this time in our lives. I am blessed!

NaNa's Nonsense said...

AMEN! I feel the same way! We are all so different but woven tightly by God. That is what makes us unique. You are a wonderful and thoughtful friend and I am so thankful that God placed you in my life. We have been friends for years but he brought us to such closeness in his timing! I believe that being a TRUE FRIEND is loving people in spite of your differences and loving them flaws and all! Thanks for loving my flaws! You are the best! Love ya!

Paige said...

Thank you for noting that God gives us to each other and Thank you for wanting to be all that God wants you to be. I think we are all blogging (because Shawn told us to, LOL!), from our hearts. I know I Pray about my blog and I truly feel God is behind each and every word I type in my blog. I am sure God has some of those "lessons" planned for our own reflection, and some of them are planned for our "friends"! We can only grow in Christ's Love when we surround ourselves with such great friends! Thank you for being YOU, my friend!