Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Beginning

Ok guys , Shawn said to start a blog so we can talk with you guys. I am new to this. I am not even sure I have ever read someone's blog.

So I will just give you a Bible verse I read today. It will be a great way for us to start:

Father, please bring stong believers into my life so that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith. (Romans 1:12)

That pretty much sums it up. We as part of the Get Real group are here for each other.
Let me know what you think :)

4 comments:

HHJr said...

You did swell, Granny-Trace. I think that you are very brave to get on this new-fangled internet world wide web super-highway thing and post your most intimate thoughts! Seriously, you are an awesome Christian and an awesome friend! Thank you for everything.

Brook said...

You're doing great Tracy! It took me a long time to figure out blogger.

I am encouraged by you and your faith. Thanks for being a part of my life!

Brook said...

one more thing...we both chose the same background for our layout. great minds think alike!

NaNa's Nonsense said...

Good Job Trace! It looks good! Now we just have to make one for our husbands! Let's think of some really good names! HA HA Seriously! Good message! You inspre me~ Love ya! Renee